Embedded Teeacher Wksp 2022-23 LEO Art Challenge Workshop ICE 2019: Satellite Tracking, Orbits, and Modeling SEEC 2019: Satellite Tracking, Orbits, and Modeling Workshop:ITEC Trek-a-Sat Workshop: 2018-01-27 Yerkes Workshop: 2017-10-28 Carthage-Yerkes Electrostatics in Space Workshop: 2017-06-29-BTCI-Life in Space! Workshop: 2017-03-11 Yerkes Workshop: 2017-02-07 SEEC Workshop: 2017-01-28 Yerkes Tools You Might Use Educational Learning Standards Documentation
- NASA only has one telescope that does this. It is located in the USA so the angle of the moon is from the Northern Hemisphere.
- You will receive a notice via email when your image has been taken.
- If you have a different telescope available to you, please feel free to use it so we see the moon from a different angle.
- Please save the image as both a .fits/.fts file and a .jpg/.png.
- Upload the saved .fts /.fits and .jpg/.png file on your Team Padlet.
- We will be using the .fts/.fits file in the rest of this activity and the next one.
(Representative Image for badge to be received after completing Challenge 07 of the Project.)
Haga clic en el enlace https://mo-www.cfa.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/OWN/Own.pl para abrir el recurso.