Embedded Teeacher Wksp 2022-23 LEO Art Challenge Workshop ICE 2019: Satellite Tracking, Orbits, and Modeling SEEC 2019: Satellite Tracking, Orbits, and Modeling Workshop:ITEC Trek-a-Sat Workshop: 2018-01-27 Yerkes Workshop: 2017-10-28 Carthage-Yerkes Electrostatics in Space Workshop: 2017-06-29-BTCI-Life in Space! Workshop: 2017-03-11 Yerkes Workshop: 2017-02-07 SEEC Workshop: 2017-01-28 Yerkes Tools You Might Use Educational Learning Standards Documentation
- NASA only has one telescope that does this. It is located in the USA so the angle of the moon is from the Northern Hemisphere.
- You will receive a notice via email when your image has been taken.
- If you have a different telescope available to you, please feel free to use it so we see the moon from a different angle.
- Please save the image as both a .fits/.fts file and a .jpg/.png.
- Upload the saved .fts /.fits and .jpg/.png file on your Team Padlet.
- We will be using the .fts/.fits file in the rest of this activity and the next one.
(Representative Image for badge to be received after completing Challenge 07 of the Project.)
Cliquer le lien https://mo-www.cfa.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/OWN/Own.pl pour ouvrir la ressource.